Team » Management Team
email@example.com | 800-825-8820
Colin O’Sullivan has been appointed President of AGC Heat Transfer effective May, 2014. Prior to this role, he has held senior sales and management positions with various engineered product companies, both manufacturers and distributors.
During the past 25 years, Colin has had vast experience in the fluid transfer sector. This has been predominantly with sanitary and industrial pump manufacturing and the associated sales and distribution in the United States and Europe.
Colin has previously lived and worked in the UK, Germany, California and Rhode Island. He brings extensive business expertise to AGC along with a thorough knowledge of diverse markets.
Colin currently lives in Warrenton, Virginia with his wife and in his leisure time enjoys extensive travel, photography, hiking and very amateur golfing.
- Loughborough University of Technology, England, B.A. (Hons) Business Administration and German.
- Loughborough University of Technology, England, Diploma in Industrial Studies
- 5/2014 – Present: AGC Heat Transfer, Inc. (AGC) – President
- 2003 – 5/2014: D. L. Thurrott Inc., (The Insco Group) – Vice President of Sales
- 1999 – 2003: ITT–Jabsco (USA), Sales & Marketing Manager (Sanitary Pumps)
- 1995 – 1999: ITT-Jabsco (Germany), Managing Director
- 1990 – 1995: ITT-Jabsco (UK), Regional Sales Manager, Europe
- Graduation – 1990: sales and product management roles with Dunlop, Marley and Henkel.
AGC Heat Transfer, Inc. Mission Statement:
Our mission is to maintain our position as the leading manufacturer of the highest quality sanitary plate heat exchangers and replacement parts through superior customer service and by providing innovative and unique solutions. Our motto is “Building the Best, Servicing the Rest.”
Director, Research & Development
firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-715-8820
George is the Director of Operations of the Portland, OR facility and is the Director of Research and Development. George is also a former shareholder of AGC Heat Transfer, Inc. (AGC). He brings years of experience in a broad range of technical areas such as process design, computational heat transfer, rheology, and hard tooling design and development. He has implemented a R&D program that gives AGC the in-house capability using the latest CAD tools and CNC machines to bring a conceptual plate design through to a finished product. This internal capability gives AGC the ability to develop superior, innovative products in a timely manner. He has also developed a plate calculation software program based on a finite differencing routine that allows our sales engineers to model the heat transfer and fluid dynamics of viscous highly non-Newtonian products with great precision. George has strived to give AGC customers the best service available by ensuring that our sales and engineering team have the best tools available to design heat transfer systems. With his experience at AGC and with former employers George has developed a management philosophy of leading by example that he applies to the operations in the Western Factory. George resides on a ranch in Eagle Creek, OR with two daughters Rachel and Morgan. In his leisure time, George enjoys time with family, growing trees, hiking, and kayaking.
- Licensed Professional Engineer P.E. (Chemical Engineering) Oregon
- University of Louisville, M.S. Chemical Engineering, pending
- Iowa State University, B.S. Chemical Engineering, 1988
- 1995-Present: AGC Heat Transfer, Inc. (AGC) – Director of Research and Development
- 1994-1995: Advanced Chemtech – Manager of Research and Development
- 1990-1994: Cherry-Burrell Process Equipment Division – Research and Development Engineer
- 1988-1990: Cherry-Burrell Process Equipment Division – Assistant Test Lab Manager
Director of Sales
email@example.com | 503-887-2933
George Adams has been appointed Director of Sales effective August, 2015. Prior to joining AGC, he has held several senior sales and management positions with sanitary process equipment product companies.
George has a wide array of experience in the food and dairy process equipment industry, both in new equipment sales, as well as technical services. This has been predominantly with separators, heat exchangers, homogenizers and turnkey processing solutions, including UHT systems. George has developed independent sales channels and distribution networks in the North American market.
In addition to the sanitary processing industry, George has also started and operated a franchise business from 2002 – 2014, managed the operations in a metals recycling business and led a North American sales team in the power/data communication cable industry.
George currently lives in Whiteland, Indiana with his wife and two sons. In his leisure time he enjoys tennis, golf, motor sports and spending time with his family.
- Purdue University, BS Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 8/2015 – Present: AGC Heat Transfer, Inc. – Director of Sales
- 2014 – 2015: GEA Process Engineering – Sales Engineer, Dairy System Solutions
- 2002 – 2014: George Adams & Son Enterprises, Inc. – Owner / President
- 2007 – 2011: Bedford Recycling, Inc. – Director of Operations
- 2002 – 2007: Volex – National Sales Manager
Graduation – 2002: Sales and management roles with Tetra Pak, W.M. Sprinkman
Cindy joined the AGC, Inc. team in September of 1995. She has grown with AGC over the past twelve years performing various accounting and office functions. Some of her current responsibilities include: payroll processing, human resources and benefits administrator, cash management and disbursements, general ledger, preparing company financials, and office manager duties. Cindy is a very dedicated, detail-oriented employee with a positive attitude. In 1998, Cindy and her husband, Craig took over the family sod business and they work together to keep the books in order. She currently resides on the family sod farm in Bristow, Virginia with her husband and two teenage sons, Philip and Scott. In her spare time, you will find her at a baseball or basketball game cheering on her two sons or attending various other sports events. She also enjoys playing tennis, Body and Soul Aerobics, and just spending time with family and friends.
- Cum Laude graduate from Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, Blacksburg, VA. B.S. in Accounting, 1983
- 1995-Present: AGC, Inc., Manassas, VA – Controller/Office Manager
- 1991-1995: Raintree Homeowners Assoc., Manassas, VA – Director/Treasurer
- 1983-1986: E-Systems-Melpar Division, Falls Church, VA – Accountant
Katherine joined the AGC, Inc. team in October of 2016. Prior to joining AGC, Katherine worked for the nation’s largest voluntary health organization leading the fight to stop Diabetes.
Reporting to the President and performing numerous Controller functions and financial reporting activities, to include playing a strategic role in financial management with responsibility for the management, planning, and direction of a staff of two professionals in all functions of accounting, accounts payable/receivable, reconciliations, contract review and approval, procurement, and accounting systems; lead role on directing policies and processes to ensure the accurate of the accounting operations of AGC, including the production of accurate and timely periodic financial statements preparation and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, and leadership, planning and implementing to position AGC finance division to support continued change and growth.
In addition to these responsibilities, Katherine is the Human Resources and Benefits Administrator. She currently resides in Chantilly, Virginia with her husband and two children, Katie and Mateo. She enjoys going to the gym and watch movies, and spending time with family and friends.
Central University of Ecuador, Ecuador, B.S. in Finance.
Present: AGC, Inc., VA – Financial Controller/HR Manager
2010-2016: American Diabetes Association, VA – Senior Financial Manager/ Assistant Controller
Office Manager - Western Factory
firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-715-8820
Jill joined the AGC team in September of 2000. Previous to working with AGC Jill worked for one of the largest engineering firms in Buffalo, NY and moved on to help establish the Buffalo branch of a NYC based engineering firm. She relocated to the Portland area for a job opportunity for her husband, Mark. Some of her current responsibilities include: managing the western factory office staff, purchasing, human resources and benefits administration. In addition to these responsibilities, Jill has taken a keen interest in the AGC product range and customer support. She enjoys the challenge of assisting customers with their specific requirements. Her motto is “If I don’t know the answer, I can find out who does!” She is thrilled to live in Portland, far away from the blizzards of Buffalo, and now enjoys riding her bicycle for the commute to the office. Her hobbies include camping, hiking, Bikram yoga & running.
- University at Buffalo, B.A. Social Sciences, 1996
- 2000-Present: AGC, Inc., Portland, OR – Office Manager
- 1997-2000: LiRo-Kassner, Inc., Buffalo, NY – Office Manager
- 1990-1997: URS Greiner, Inc., Buffalo, NY – Human Resources